Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The last 100 days in year 2013

Somebody said that the zodiac of horse is not really good in 2013, but I didn't get any impact on this. Maybe I didn't believe on it or it just a kind of reference to me.

Time flies, today 24/9/13, nearly to the end of September. A meaningful share in FB written that 2013 only left 100 days and welcoming year 2014. Thanks God that You giving me a wonderful, meaningful and safe life during these days passed in 2013. 

Coming 27th of September is my ex-colleague, Yuki's birthday. A silly girl who taught me many during her free lancer working time. A silly girl who I wish to follow her to travel around. A silly girl who like to take care others. Going to make to wish to her. 

Dear Yuki, 
Wish you happy, healthy, and smile always. 
Because, I like your smile !!
Because, Your smile is from your heart !!
Happy Advanced Birthday to you !!!

Your faithfully, 
Moon.

Coming October should be my wallet broken month. Many close friends birthday on this month (included my lovely sis). So, I should shout OMG !!

Mr. October, please be good to me ~~ Thanks !!  

p/s : Thanks that you still be with me in this hardest time.

No comments: