Monday, December 6, 2010

such a looooooong time ~~~~~

muahahahaha !!!!!!! i'm BACK !!!!
such a long time i never updated my blog ....
there are many reasons to me that i never updated my blog:
1. lazy
2. busy
3. lazy + busy
4. prepare for exam last month

many things have been happen on last month ........
eh, i so happy that exam was ended ..... principal of management, financial accounting II, microeconomics were not a problem to me ... i think ~~~ AT LEAST i can pass ...
but, i got no confidence in my business law ... this subject is horrible, terrible and impossible to pass ! what i said is TRUTH !!!

somomore somemore ..... i never bought an apple that can cost me RM179 ... that was CRAZY man ....
aiyo, what to do, i olny got one sister, i just try my best to satisfy her wants ....
but, now ... i want to note something to my sister .... WONG PUI YEE, PLEASE READ:
I will always try my best to satisfy what u want, but iPhone 4, cannot loh !!!
because i don't have enough money to buy my own iPhone pun !!!!
SO, you MAN MAN DENG LA !!!! 总有一天,你会在梦里见到我买一架iPhone 4给你的, OK???

time is counting down now, 4 days to go, i will go to penang 1 more time, because i ant to buy TAO SAH PIAH and eat FRIED OYSTER, CHAO KUAI TUI, ASAM LAKSA and many many more ......
so, u just wait for the photos that i upload to here and facebook la !!!!
ok, TIME UP !!! MASA SUDAH TAMAT, SILA LETAK PEN ANDA / SILA LETAK TANGAN ANDA DI TEPI LAPTOP ANDA !!
bye bye and see you !!!!

No comments: