Monday, December 6, 2010

do u know ??

do u know what is this ?
this is "i" ...
why is act like this, because i want iPhone 4 ...
do u want to read this story ??

2 days ago, i chatting with my mum ... then i acted like this ...
me: i want this "i"
mum: "i" ur head (i 你的头啦!!)
me: -.-ll (the cleverest in the world, she known what i want
mum: i bought a gold key for u already ... don't want iPhone la ....
me: T.Tll ok la ....

yesterday
i acted this again !!!!
me: ma(mum) i want this "i"
mum: NO !!!

sister was in front of me.

me: pui yee (pose that "i" to her)
sis: what is this ?
me: u guess la
sis: a fishball stick ?
me: (25% cells died) guess again !!!
mum: "i" la (shout loudly)
me: ya la, "i" la !!!!
sis: ohhhhhhh !!!!! "i" (哀)
me: (50% cells died) no la !!! "i" (i kept pronouncing this "i")

mum posed a telephone pose to show to my sister

sis: har??? "i" telephone ?????

my cell 100% died !!! (OMG!!)

mum: no la, this one la (kept posing the telephone pose)
sis: ya la, "i" telephone la !!!! no meh !!!! (looks like innocent)

i cannot tahan my sister already !!!!

me: phone ah, PHONE AH !!!!!!

my mum also cannot tahan her stupid daughter also !!!!!

mum: iPHONE la, STUPID !!!!!!!
sis: "i"telephone, phone .... OHHHHHHHH iPHONE !!!!!! LOL !!!!!!! i want i want !!!!

finally, why my sis said there were many unfairness to her already.....
the GOD gives me my dad's tallness, and my mum's cleverness
but what my sister got is my dad's cleverness, and my mum's tallness ....

****note
my mum is shorter that dad about 20cm. my mum is clever than my dad 100%


2 comments:

lashesandstrokes said...

hahahaha!! your sis damn cute larh :)
can't stop laughing !! xD

thanks for releasing my stress! today is my final two papers ! wish me luck dear! :D

plus, i have updates for you (;

moon is here said...

lol ..... really ....
wish u can pass ur papers la
and,
i will go read ur blog later .....
haha