Sunday, October 12, 2008

THANKS to my FRIENDS !!!

my gradution present : mak dao
full of wishes
ya, i received ur "truth hearts"
friends forever (the middle is me)
special thanks to heu lee, jia hou, swee ching and chee kit

touching !!!!! that was their original plan !!! i had to say sorry to them ~~
that is the reason they didn't want to attend my gruaduation ceremony ..
they tried to give me a huge surprise but they couldn't do it, i made a very disappointed time to them !!! i'm so sorry about that !!!!

2 months ago, i called them to attend my graduation ceremony that will be held in this month .. but, what they gave me the reason were made me a bit sad - they said that their 2nd sem will start on a week after hari raya, they might be busy .. i told them it was ok, as well as they plan well the time to attend my graduation ceremony( a bit forcing them to attend) ..
they did many thing to me during these 2 months time, they made the swans and stars while recess times or day off times, they choosed a very meaningful words and meaningful decoration dolls .. they argue when they planning all this things, they try to covered all the plan that dodn't let me know !!!

it can't sucessed even they have a wonderful planning .. that's because of me, i broken their plan, i made them disappointed ..
they tried to give me a big surprise when the graduation ceremony still going on, they tried to go to the hotel lobby to give me those things that made from them .. they tried and tried thir best to give me these ... i saw somebody were went back while the ceremony going on .. and i felt that the bad weather will coming soon (heavy raining) .. so i left the ceremony as soon as i can .. on the way, i called my best friend that i already left the hotel .. they felt sudden disappointed on the LRT, they tried to want me meet them on other place .. but i rejected their invite .. so sorry about that, friends ~~~

at home, my sister want me woke up that somebody was in front of my home gate ~~
when i stepped out my room door, they gave me a very big surprise that they have prepared 2 months times .. omg !!!! i felt very touched and happy because they didn't forget about my important time ..

to my dear chee kit, dear swee ching, dear heu lee, and dear jia hou :
sorry that i broken ur plan and made u all disappointed that time ..
thanks lots for ur big big present .. i will appreciate it all the time ...

No comments: