Sunday, October 5, 2008

3/10/08 - friday - shock sendiri study group

played handphone before start
look, we r hardworking group !!! haha
just me and evelyn
me, evelyn and yau
story 1 : yau didn't want the god safe him, he fight with god story 2 : yau want the help finally .. he opened his hand and "received" the help from god
story 3 : the god takes yau away ~~ (will yau be an angel ??)

i and yau so hardworking !! haha
where is me, who hide me away ???!!!

the shock sendiri account study group been held in evelyn's home last friday ...
it was something special was happened before the study started :

6.30am - i woke up early in the morning because i had to fetch my sisiter to MSN for athlete
training.


6.50am - i brought along my sport attire and start my driving journey . before this, uncle foo
asked me was the programme still running on .... OMG !!! he said that he just woke
up !!!!

7.00am - i start my driving journey, on the way, evelyn called me where was i .. i let evelyn
known that didn't be so worry.. i will meet you as fast as i can ~~

7.20am - reached MSN, my sister and her friends started their training .. that time, i turned my
car to evelyn's way ... EVELYN, I'M COMING NOW !!!!!

7.38am - haha, finally, i reached evelyn's house .. she told me that she was waiting me and uncle
foo nearly 1 hour !!! OMG !!!! so sorry about that i wam not been punctual ..

7.45am - when the time was past by, i called uncle foo, where was he now, he said he still at
taman yarl !!! he said he will install pair of wings to fly here (dangerous driving !!!)

8.08am - WURAY !!!!! finally uncle foo reached !! now, we start another journey - playing
badminton !!!! but, his car so "naughty" because his car couldn't lock well ... (-.-)

9.20am - when uncle foo and evelyn playing badminton, i playing my handphone beside them ..
(i'm not lazy, was their turn that time) something was attracted taken my handphone
to take down the picture - the sun light . that was something like a god comes to the
earth.(another story about the sun light and uncle foo, please read forward)

9.45am - my sister called me that she had finished training, she want me fetched her and her
friends back !! oll, my unvalueable petrol !!!!! it ok, she is my sister, i have to do
something to her ..

12.45pm - we reached evelyn's house and started our study group .. well, we were no mood to
study well because of her bed !! it was so big and so comfortable .. it let me fall a sleep
on the bed !! even uncle foo and vincent too ~~

3.00pm - after we finished a acc question, vincent was no mood practising another question, he
took uncle foo's hp and my hp and played the games .. just evelyn's did serious !!

4.00pm - we discussed the akaun perkongsian topics .. it looks like killer and wanna kill us ..

5.30pm - we kept our books and stationaries away (because have to back), before we back, we
took many photo in her room .. 4 of us, just me took the photo nicely, haha !! (i means
"zi pai")

6.00pm - we backed !!!

i alaso did serious practising when the study group was going on,even though i like to shock sendiri all the time !! not like uncle foo and vincent, they not study well ..


to my dear classmates, i wll appreciate it in my heart !! i wish that we have another shock sendiri study group that is around the corner ..






No comments: