Saturday, September 11, 2010

title ??? needn't ...

I'd have a high tea with Chee kit, Jia Hou and Heu Lee last 2 days at paparich....
such a long time we never met together ...
as we said SOOOOOOO many times ...... "when we have a trip to somewhere"
this "statement" we started long long time ago since we finished SPM, but we never made it yet !!!
what the f*** !!!!! (sorry for rude)
set there and laughing there, nothing special and usual for me ......
talking about our life and what had happend recently .....
when we talking our life, we found out that :
1. Chee Kit has a fullfill and wonderful life,
2. Jia Hou is enjoying his "night life" (sleep late and came late - almost all the time)
3. me and Heu Lee have a bored life ....
I don't know you all agree or not ~~~~

after we chit-chating there ... i realised that (see !!! realised again ~~~)
1. I should plan nicely my time-table
2. finish all my ASSIGNMENT first
3. then think about the trip ~~~
hahaha !!!!!

No comments: