Thursday, April 29, 2010

i think ... i should give up ...

since i was finished STPM .. i realised that almost all the day i'm staying alone ..
besides my family, i look like an orphan, i couldn't find someone who really wanna listen to me, and i couldn't find someone that i can share my difficulties to he or she .. sometime, i'm sitting on bed, sofa, even in my car to cry ..
i don't know how many times i cry on this friendship, when i wanna go out, the first one that i called is this gang, but it seen like nobody wanna go out with me, but when i on facebook, i found that they are having wonderful college life with their course-mates and house-mates ... travelling, having fun, dinner, clubbing together ... i'm trying to get some reason to make an excuse, but at the end, i couldn't ..
maybe, it is the time to me to give up on this friendship ..
but,
should i or shouldn't i ??

No comments: