Wednesday, March 10, 2010

haiz ~~~

just "visited" my primary school mates facebook,
i found that they having a very colourful life ..
gathering, playing, some are going to be a model .. jelous ~~
i was looking myself, the 3 places that i have to go every day are
1. college
2. parent's restaurant, and
3. stay at house ..
i seeing my life is just black and white, seldom shopping, gathering and taking photo ..
ya, i know there are somebody are more pitiful than me .. i feel that
but i just ant to speak it out to release my strees
because, LCCI exam is coming soon ~~~
GOD BLESS ME !!!

1 comment:

KAIOLE CHEAH CHEE KIT said...

haha... don't think like that~~
smile~~
you have your own life too~~
try to make it interesting~~
and thank for you wish and your present~~ thank ya..
and.~`


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!