Thursday, February 12, 2009

too busy, too lazy, too sad and too tired

so sorry to all my visitors .. bcos i no time to edit my blog these days .. hope for forgiving me ..
i have too many -ve feeling in these day, and i don't know how and what should i do to release both feeling from my heart to the thin air ... please told me what should i do now ... i will appreciate it and try my best to do that based on ur suggestion ...

too busy - i'm been the busy person in school since the Rumah Waja sport training started .. all the reports name lists and participants' name i have to record down as a rujukan ... after the training, i m too lazy to manage and clean my home (bcos maid was balik kampung).

too lazy - sport training is such reason that i lazy to clean up my home ... many reasons will make me be like that ... and, besides that, i'm the laziest person too ... haha !!!

too sad - have this feeling after i heared something bad that happend in my previous school (about sport houses)

too tired - after i known who is that idoit who make this problem, i had too many idea to treat him, but, i was no such energy to treat him bcos of to tired .. what was yoon kit said : treat him is wasted ur energy and ur saliva .. so u needn't to treat him ...

so, should i save my energy and saliva to do the right things ?

2 comments:

Yoon Kit said...

Pui Moon, just stay calm to handle your stress... I know how you felt but it`s not worth for you to waste your energy on someone who doesnt deserve it... As what you can do right now is that study really hard and prove that we`re much more better than him in the way of knowledge...

Kong Yau said...

Don't ever think for the past. What u need to do now is looking for the future and think positive!!! Wishing u have a nice lifestyle, smile always, healthy and cut down your "busy, lazy sad and tired"! Be a happy person ya. Good Luck^.^