Friday, December 19, 2008

快乐的三天

不懂如何形容我的心情,因为实在真的真的很难形容。。
my buddy come to KL this monday till this wednesday !!!
haha
many things, every things that can't write on it ~~
let me talk to u when meet together !!
even hardly to write on it, but some photoes will help me to explain to u all !!
let watch it !!!

a "snake" slept on the bed to play handphone !!!! haha
now i know, SK can represent many things ..
for example : SK - Seri Kembangan
SK Foodcourt
but, for me, is a name - Sing King !! haha
don't think is a boy, she is totally is a girl !!
and u don't think she is a King !!!
a christmas tree with us !!! nice and unforgetable !!!


a bit like "cao ge", but she is not !!



the centre court of MID













2 comments:

Yoon Kit said...

wow...that`s really great having fun with your friend in mv...haha...i wish i could join u too...

moon is here said...

then .. u means is ..
i should call u when my fren come to kl ??
haha
i will do that !!