Monday, November 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "BELOVED" sarah

24th of Nov, 2008 ... monday, sunny .. but a bit cold today ~~
happy birthday to SARAH !!!!
haha,
still the same, i woke up a bit early today .. cos want to fetch my sis to training !!
actually everyday i woke up very early, bcos TUITION ma !!!!!
wake up early because 1) afraid that traffic jam
2) no nice place in the biggest room
and then .... go and get the medicine for my mum ~~ then, fetch my sister back from school
abit busy ..abit tired .. abit ... abit .. abit ..
haha, the surprised hour has been started ..
sarah and me went to HAINAM KOPITIAM to having our lunch ~~
in this time, we talk many topics .. about my life about her life and about our life ~~ haha
many nonsenses i wrote today !!!! OMG !!!!
ok, when we reached kolej bandar for account tuition, most of my friends and classmates got surprised why i'm staying here .. bcos i didn't mention that i were not follow them to langkawi trip since last saturday !! (bcos i want to give them a surprise !!! haha)
ok ok . . today our account tuition topic is "pembubaran perkongsian" with peraturan "Garner lawan Murray"
langkawi guys : wish u can follow the note without mr.ho teaching !!! haha
ok ~~
take care to all guys who read my blog !!!

1 comment:

Yoon Kit said...

pooi moon i think we shall make a talk... can you arrange your time with me???