Sunday, September 14, 2008

my unforgetable 1 and a half hours ~~

hi my buddy ~~
can't imaginate my buddy-sing king came to KL last night ~~
i'm felt surprise and happy when i known she was here ..
thanks to my dad because he let me met her at the night ~~
unfortunately, i can't celebrate her birthday today bcos she has to back to Perak this morning ~~
what was annie told me that she want to wrapping herself in a big box as her birthday present ..
haha, felt very shock sendiri !!!
Annie: don't be that la ~~ now don't has the box size like u la .. (if u want to DIY la) haha, kidding kidding !!! don't so angry !!!
so worry about her, bcos she hurt her leg again !!!
wish her has a nice memory in Perak !!! GAMBATHE sing king !!!!

to : my budy sing king
i sent my birthday heart to u immediately, even though i can't wrapped my self as ur birthday present and delivered me to ur home door !!!
wish u can received my birthday heart immediately too ~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY !!!!

No comments: